Terms and Conditions
Post date: Friday, 24 June 2016 -
Editor : Rania Garini
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Royal Rinjani Tour (RRT) and B&B Sembalun Lodge located in Sembalun Lawang Village, East Lombok 83666, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Indonesia.
- All publicity and promotion of programs and B&B is done under the brand name Royal Rinjani Tour and B&B Sembalun Lodge.
- These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time.
- It is essential that you carefully read and understand these terms and conditions, which contain important information.
- Royal Rinjani Tour shall be referred to RRT, our, we, us.
- The Client shall be referred to as you, your, client.
- By booking with us you acknowledge that you have read and understood and that you agree to be bound by these Booking Conditions without qualification.
1. PRICES AND VALIDITY.
- Prices are based on costs and exchange rates applicable when this information was printed.
- The programs, prices, and dates are indicative only and subject to change.
- RRT will do everything within its control not to adjust your confirmed booking prices.
- RRT reserves the right only adjust or amend prices in the unfortunate event of increased exchange rates, fuel cost, and other operating cost on which prices are based.
- Price Includes for the “Programs”:
- Pick-up from and drop-off to area in Lombok.
- Fuel, driver, and parking fees.
- Porter, guide and National Park ticket entrance.
- Trekking: equipment, tent, sleeping bag, cook gear, mattress, toilet tent, and emergency lamp.
For equipment it depend on The “Programs” you choose.
- Food and water as mentioned on the itinerary.
- Government tax.
- Price Excludes for the “Programs”:
- Bed and breakfast and rent a car.
- International, domestic flight ticket and connecting transportation.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Tips for driver, porter and mountain guide.
- Personal expenses.
- Price Includes for B&B Sembalun Lodge:
Fixed Indonesian breakfast, for fixed number of people depend which B&B you choose.
Please, read on our website section Navigation Menu B&B - Rent a Car.
2. BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICY FOR THE PROGRAMS AND B&B SEMBALUN LODGE.
There are 2 types booking systems, and we make no service charge for your booking:
- Booking online or by email, before 1 week or more, prior your departure date.
- Late booking online or by email, less than 3 days prior your departure date.
1. Booking online or by email, before 1 week or more, prior your departure date:
- This is the best way to prepare everything go smooth for your holiday.
- After you made a reservation, RRT will contact you to confirm your booking process immediately by email.
- First payment, 50% of the total should reach us in 1 week after the confirmation of your booking.
- The 1st payment is a non-refundable payment, except for emergency circumstances. Please, read the section number 3.2.4. “Cancellation- Emergency circumstances”.
- RRT will send you first reminder regarding the first payment within 1 week, and if there’s no reply from you, the booking process automatically cancel on the day sixth of your booking date.
- Second payment, balance 50% you can pay cash-upon arrival or one week before the departure date.
- Payment by Bank transfer, PayPal and Western Union must include transfer fee.
- Email must be sent to us along with attached remittance slip or reference numbers after completing your transfer process.
2. Late booking online or by email, less than 3 days prior your departure date:
1. RRT will require full payment when you make your late booking.
2. Full payment from the total should reach us in 3 working days after the confirmation of your booking.
3. Late booking payment is a non-refundable payment, except for emergency circumstances.
Please, read the section number 3.2.4. “Cancellation – Emergency circumstances”.
4. Payment by Bank transfer, PayPal and Western Union must include transfer fee.
5. Email must be sent to us along with attached remittance slip or reference numbers after completing
your transfer process.
1. Cancellation by Royal Rinjani Tour (RRT):
- RRT reserves the right to cancel activities and will advise you of such cancellations.
- RRT will not be liable for any delay in, change to or cancellation of any activities or experiences due to Force Majeure and government advice.
Force Majeure means a circumstance beyond the reasonable control of RRT and includes but is not limited to war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, industrial or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and strikes.
- If RRT does cancel a booking as a result of Force Majeure, or government advice, RRT will offer you refund all payments you have made to Royal Rinjani Tour within 1 week, and send by Bank transfer or PayPal or Western Union or Cash. The cost of bank or transfer fee paid half by client and half by RRT.
- RRT will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any claims made by you for any additional costs incurred by you.
2. Cancellation by you:
- No refunds will be made if you leave an activity or experience for any reason after the activity or experience has begun.
- If you wish to cancel all or any part of your booking notification of cancellation must be made to RRT in writing 1 week before your cancellation, and send to our email address or short text message.
- If you cancel a booking notification as your own decision, RRT will offer you refund half payment you have made to RRT within 1 week, and send by Bank transfer or PayPal or Western Union.
The cost of bank or transfer fee will pay by client.
- Emergency circumstances (unexpected illness, accident, or death), RRT will offer you refund half payment you have made to RRT within 1 week, and send by Bank transfer or PayPal or Western Union. The cost of bank or transfer fee will pay by client.
4. BOOKING AMENDMENTS.
If you need to change your booking or any part of your booking before the start of your program we reserve the right to charge a new fee to cover the different fee. You will be informed of any such fee.
5. TRAVEL AND HEALTH INSURANCE.
- RRT is not responsible for your travel and health insurance, and for any claims associated with any event covered by the insurance policy.
- You are responsible for travel and health insurance.
Adequate and valid Travel Insurance is compulsory and mandatory for all the travellers who are going to participate in any of our adventure and recreational activities, i.e. mountain biking, swimming, trekking, climbing, snorkelling, and many more.
- RRT recommend a comprehensive travel insurance policy that covers repatriation and evacuation in case of a medical emergency, cancellation and curtailment as well as baggage and valuables.
- And must cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation, personal liability, and emergency air ambulance/helicopter rescue services.
- RRT will ask and remind you about your insurance policy during your booking with us.
- Before your departure to the trip, our tour leader will ask and need to see your insurance policy.
- Please, ensure you have your policy number and emergency telephone number for your insurance company.
- You are responsible to check the policy and coverage by yourself.
6. PERSONAL ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS AND ITEMS
1. RRT is not responsible to you for any loss for your personal essential documents and items during your holiday.
2. During tour our team will do their best to keep your luggage safe. However, in case of any loss or damage of your luggage or property belongings when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles, RRT will not be responsible for the loss or damage.
3. To cover such a hazard, you are advised to purchase comprehensive insurance.
4. Here is a list of some personal essentials documents:
Documents compulsory and mandatory:
Passport with minimum 6 months validity.
Travel and health insurance.
Emergency contact numbers.
Blood type card and allergic.
Prescriptions for any or specific medication.
International driving license (optional).
Spare photo ID and important scans and documents on a dropbox (optional).
Credit cards and a small amount of cash.
5. Items you are carrying it depend on the type of your activities in the "Programs".
Lightweight long sleeve trekking shirts, long sleeve cotton t-shirt, windproof jacket, waterproof trekking pants, top, trouser easy to dry, rain jacket, rain pants and gloves.
Shoes: Lightweight trekking shoes, lightweight walking shoes, socks and trek poles.
Complete First Aid Kit, water purification tablets or drops, Iodine pills, diarrhea stopper-Imodium, other medicine like Antibiotic-Ciprofloxacin, moleskin (for blisters), insect repellent, sun lotion protection, re-hydration solution sachet, antiseptic cream, lip balm, antihistamine (bites, allergic reactions), Ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory, pain relief), and some others.
Water bottles, quick dry towel energy snacks, toiletries, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, biological soap, shampoo, sunhat, sun glasses, earplugs, map and feminine items.
Mobile phone, MP3, earphone, spare batteries, power bank, camera, video, extra memory cards, binocular, compass, headlamp and flashlight with good durability, and personal locator beacon (PLB).
Little things: cloths string and hooks, books, notes, and pen.
Bags: dry bag, day pack and recycle plastic bags.
7. YOUR EXPERIENCE.
- Please bear in mind when making your booking, all our activities involve a risk of injury, psychological trauma, disease, loss or damage to property, inconvenience and discomfort.
- By booking with RRT you agree to assume all risks associated with the activities is your responsibilit.
8. CHANGES TO YOUR EXPERIENCES.
- Changes may occur because of Force Majeure, poor road conditions, weather, and availability of land or sea transport, vehicle breakdowns, or other circumstances beyond Royal Rinjani Tour’s control.
You must accept that such changes may occur.
- Where changes occur we will advise you of such changes.
RRT does not accept any responsibility for loss of enjoyment, delays or compensation resulting from changes due to Force Majeure or any reasons beyond Royal Rinjani Tour’s control.
- In case of delayed flights, the client is responsible to bear all additional expenses including food and accommodation costs.
RRT does not accept any responsibility for costs incurred as a result of missed international or connecting flight.
- RRT shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveller in connection with any Force Majeure events, terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, flood and inundation, riots, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside our control.
- RRT will not accept responsibility or liability for any client who contravenes any law or regulation of any area visited.
- Any independent arrangements that you make that are not part of the RRT experience are entirely at your own risk.
10. AUTHORITY OF ROYAL RINJANI TOUR – TOUR LEADER.
- RRT will decide for your guide, porter (s), and driver for the safety and well-being of the experience or activity.
- You must at all times, strictly comply with the laws, customs, and foreign exchange or drug regulations of all places visited.
- RRT reserves the right to order you to leave the experience or activity immediately with no right of refund.
- Lifejackets only provide during the clients on the boat and must be worn at all times, however clients can choose to wear for their own safety.
- RRT takes no responsibility for clients failing to wear the required safety gear or follow the directions of the supervising staff.
- Clients choosing to undertake activities with or without supervision do so entirely at their own risk and fully accept that such activities may carry the risk of injury or death.
If you have any complaint about your experience or activity, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to resolve the problem and take appropriate action.
13. MEDICAL CONDITIONS, HEALTH, AND FITNESS.
- You have to inform your medical conditions to RRT on your booking form under Health Info-Relevant Medical Conditions. Failure to do so, RRT will not accept responsibility for any reasons.
Please, read section number 3.2.4 “Cancellation-Emergency circumstances”.
- All activities require a certain amount of walking, swimming, or other activity sometimes on rocky, unstable ground surfaces, steep ground, and excessive heat.
- Any doubts about the content of your experience please discuss your needs with us before you book.
- RRT reserves the right to cancel your participation in an activity at any time, if your medical condition could be reasonably expected to affect the normal conduct of the activity.
14. AGE LIMITS.
1. Responsible adult or legal guardians of child must accompany all minors, under the age of 17 at all time.
- RRT reserves the right to refuse participation to any minor they deem unsuitable for the activity.
- RRT may use images of you taken during your trip with your permission and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes only through whatever medium it chooses.
- RRT will respect who would prefer their image not be used must identify themselves to the tour leader at the commencement of a trip on day one at the team briefing.
- Your personal information is collected only to enable us to provide you with the services you wish us to provide, and not be used for any other purpose.
- All information, which we collect, will be kept confidential to the best of our ability.
- RRT never sell or lease or in any other way provide personally identifying information to any third party, unless you have authorized us to do so or unless required by law to disclose such information.
17. ROYAL RINJANI TOUR SERVICES AND OBLIGATIONS.
- RRT reserves the right to make alterations to any information published.
- RRT supply services consisting of arranging and coordinating tour, facilities and services and making bookings. RRT undertake to perform these services with reasonable care and skill and will not be liable for any loss or damage which results from the act, default or omission of any person other than RRT or any cause independent of human control.
- RRT will endeavour to provide the most suitable services and arrangements to meet the particular requirements of any given trip. However tour is an individual experience, and your preferences and opinions may vary from RRT. For this reason RRT cannot take responsibility for your individual satisfaction.
18. APPLICABLE LAW AND PLACE JURISDICTION.
Indonesia law is applicable. Place of jurisdiction is in Lombok – Nusa Tenggara Barat. Foreign law is excluded.
- In entering into this Agreement, you are not relying on any oral, written nor visual representations or statements by Royal Rinjani Tour or its staff or any other inducement or coercion to go on an adventure trip, hence, only of your own free will.
- You competent, applied and willing to cope with the situations, circumstances and conditions made clear in the printed You recognize and agree that the realities made clear in the written information reflect the intrinsic characteristics of adventure travel and not least the matter of flexibility, adaptability, reasonableness, practical personal contribution to lifestyle en route and the fact that not all situations, circumstances, and conditions subsequently encountered are identical to those pre-existing and prevailing at the time of booking.
- You confirm that you have read and fully understood the terms and conditions of contract and this Agreement prior to going on tour with us and agree that this Agreement will be binding upon your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and successors.
Updated: Saturday, 19-06-2016.
Issued by: Royal Rinjani Tour and B&B Sembalun Lodge.